1. GET YOUR RING CLEANED. I know YOU may not be able to see dirt on your ring … but I can.
2. BRING YOUR INVITATION SUITE. I like incorporating the invitation in detail shots!
3. ORDER FOOD. You need to eat! You’ve probably eaten breakfast but if you’re chugging mimosas with your bridesmaids all morning you’re gonna need some food in your stomach since you won’t be eating until dinner! You’ve got a big day ahead – you need your fuel!
4. GET A PRETTY HANGER. Most wedding dresses come on a plastic hanger which isn’t the prettiest in photos. A wooden hanger is a good upgrade! Or one of those hangers with your new last name!
5. GATHER YOUR DETAILS. Shoes. Veil. Rings. Bracelet. Earrings… all your wedding things! I want them for detail shots! Let me know if you’re wearing your Mom’s bracelet or your Grandmother’s ring… I want to showcase those pretty details!