This past weekend was one of those “good for your soul” weekends! I’ll keep it short and sweet because I have a lot to dive into this week! Finishing editing two weddings, a networking lunch, and prepping for my cousin’s wedding this weekend!! Excited to have family in town at the end of the week so I have to get all of my work done so I can play! Here are the highlights from the weekend!
- The Dierks Bentley/Cole Swindell/Jon Pardi concert was a BLAST on Friday night! Summer has officially begun! Tailgate, music, friends, yasssss.
- I need to get some boots so I can actually related to Jon’s “Dirt on my Boots”…
- She may look sweet and innocent but she can beat you in a rap battle anytime (shoutout — Corrin Jasinski)
- Cheers to chill mornings spent on the porch without a care in the world and thinking it’s only noon when it’s actually 3pm and you’ve been having “breakfast” for 4 hours.
- I need to get back to playing board games! What are your favorites? I loved playing Sequence this weekend!
- I’m THIS close to the launch date of my new site – a few slight adjustments to make and it will be launching SOON! Stay tuned for the official launch date and some exciting giveaways to come!
Songs of the Week!
- Flatliner – Cole Swindell feat. Dierks Bentley
- Black – Dierks Bentley
- Dirt on my Boots – Jon Pardi
- Whatever It Takes – Imagine Dragons
- I’m the One – DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber
I hope everyone has a great week! Now’s the time to make your new playlist on spotify now that Summer has officially begun… wait… am I the only one who does that? I honestly have a new playlist for every season… SUMMER IS HERE! That means … more country. Yeehaw, everyone!