October 19, 2016
10 WEDDING CENTERPIECE IDEAS
WEDDING TIP WEDNESDAY
Wedding centerpieces. Probably not number one on the list of things to do for the wedding but it’s down there somewhere with linens for the tables and signature cocktail drinks. If you’ve been scanning Pinterest, you’ll see all sorts of things like spray painted wine bottles or fancy floral arrangements or lots and lots of candles. Here are some examples of centerpieces to get your mind flowing for YOUR big day!
- Gorgeous flowers from Holly Chapple Flowers in mason jars completed the romantic look for this tent reception! I really liked these wildflower wedding centerpieces!2. Some tables had baby’s breath while others had boxes with hydrangeas! Two fluffy flower favorites!
3. The main table where the bride and groom and bridal party sat was completed with the bridal party’s bouquets! A good way to use those bouquets again! The other tables had similar white and pink hydrangea centerpieces!4. Loved these gorgeous pink, purple, and white blooms at this vineyard wedding!
5. I hadn’t seen a “naked” wedding table until now! I loved the simple leafy “table runner” on the exposed wood table, different heights of candles, and the shiny gold chargers with the navy napkins! LOVE! 6. The tables were kept simple with gorgeous white and leafy green centerpieces that I was seriously tempted to walk away with at the end of the night!
7. Some tables had floral centerpieces while others had a grouping of candles.8. I’m obviously a sucker for gold and green so I loved these gorgeous florals on every table! Some tables had shorter centerpieces while others had tall ones!9. Luckily this bride included tons of candles into her centerpieces because the power went out for the whole reception! I liked her black and gold wine bottles that shimmered in candlelight!
10. Carolyn & Matt had beautiful red, white, and blue centerpieces and succulents for each guest on the table!